Denna titel är en del av vår NyaRetroSpel avdelning där vi samlar alla nyutgivna spel som ges ut till retro konsoler.
This title is part of our NewRetroGames department where we gather all newly published games for retro consoles.
Info from publisher Piko Interactive
Dorke & Ymp (Dorke and Ymp / Dorke n Ymp) is an unreleased Super Nintendo game developed back in the early 1990’s by a Swedish company called Norse. The game was developed with unlicensed tools made by the game programmers. Unfortunately it failed to acquire a publisher and was never released.
Luckily we found the original programmer, composer, and artist, and we acquired the source code of about 50% of the game.
These are the new features and updates done to the game:
• Over 100 bugs and crashes fixed!
• Added a whole new world and levels (Volcano)
• Added menu, cutscenes and ending.
• Implemented password save system
• Designed, developed and implemented four boss fights, according to the original game story.
• Organized pieces the game to be able to play with proper continuity
This product is newly manufactured, no original SNES games were harmed in the production of this game.
• Game in 16-bit SNES cartridge, compatible with all clone and original consoles
• Card board box
• Color instruction manual