KORT INFORMATION PÅ SVENSKA
* Soundtracket till Rare’s Nintendo 64 klassiker Perfect Dark på dubbel vinyl / LP.
* 2 * 12″ 180g.
* Perfect Dark har en begränsad upplaga om bara 3000 exemplar utgivna globalt.
MORE INFO IN ENGLISH
2xLP 180-Gram Vinyl
Music Composed by Grant Kirkhope, Graeme Norgate and David Clynick
Album Art by Marco D’Alfonso
Limited Edition of 3,000
iam8bit is thrilled to be teaming up with Rare and Microsoft to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Rare! With a style all their own, Rare is known for an eclectic library of games, each cherished by fans all over the world.
Joanna Dark is such an incredible bad-ass. To create an eye-catching cover for our Perfect Dark double vinyl set, artist Marco D’Alfanso took the thematic iconography of the classic 007 paperback novels and gave us his interpretation of what if would look like with Joanna on the cover.
You’ll remember this music pushing you through the suspenseful sci-fi landscape of the game. Legendary composers Grant Kirkhope, Graeme Norgate, and David Clynick created a moody soundtrack that tickles our nostalgia bone every time we hear it.
1. Main Titles – Graeme Norgate
2. Institute menu – Grant Kirkhope
3. dataDyne Central- Defection – Graeme Norgate/Grant Kirkhope
4. dataDyne Central- Investigation – Grant Kirkhope
5. dataDyne Central- Extraction – Grant Kirkhope
6. Carrington Villa- Hostage one – Grant Kirkhope
7. Chicago- Stealth – Grant Kirkhope
8. G5 Building- Reconnaissance – Grant Kirkhope
9. Area 51- Infiltration – Grant Kirkhope
10. Area 51- Rescue – Grant Kirkhope
11. Area 51- Escape – Graeme Norgate/Grant Kirkhope
12. Airbase- Espionage – Grant Kirkhope
13. Air Force One- Anti terrorism – Grant Kirkhope
14. Pelagic 2- Exploration – Grant Kirkhope
15. Deep Sea- Nullify Threat – Graeme Norgate/Grant Kirkhope
16. Carrington Institute – Grant Kirkhope
17. Skedar Ruins- Battle shrine – Grant Kirkhope
18. Alien Conflict – David Clynick
19. Credits – Grant Kirkhope
Each disk is unique and may vary slightly from the one pictured.
Some copies are shipped in shrink wrap, others in resealable polypropylene sleeves.